- First teleradiology system to acquire and send 1024 x 1024 (or larger) matrix images.
- First Teleradiology System to offer Wavelet Compression to dramatically reduce transmission time and archive space requirements.
- First Teleradiology System to offer 12 bit image review using standard ViewStation Software.
- First to offer near real time cine acquisition and display — without additional software!
- First Teleradiology System to offer a fully scalable architecture allowing radiologists and healthcare facilities opportunities to ‘grow’ their system from hospital to home teleradiology to full WAN capabilities with a central receive site using a common software interface.
- First to offer Images “Pushed” over the Internet to radiologists’ receive locations (via IOC Sockets)
- The “standard” that other vendors attempt to emulate.
- Continuing our tradition of excellence, IOC remains the only company advancing Teleradiology Technology. This translates into a long-term commitment to the customer which provides value for the investment over time.
Free Download, Free demo, DICOM Router, DICOM workstation, private network, dicom, dicom viewer, dicom viewers, dicom viewer software, dicom workstation software, teleradiology, teleradiology software, teleradiography, teleradiography software, telemedicine, PACS, film digitizer, DPN